Let our expert network installation team take care of your project and make it a huge success!
ZenTec Network Solutions will provide a complete network installation and if required an ongoing support solution to cater for any projects your business has underway or is planning for the future
How Can We Do?
Our team can help with all or any aspect of your network installation project:
- Design – plan and design your entire network
- Build – Identify and source all the equipment and build the entire backbone
- Deliver – Rollout the entire project nationally or internationally
- Manage – Ongoing onsite / remote service level agreement support, maintenance and management of your network solution.
Every project we do at ZenTec Network Solutions involves a dedicated team, this helps ensure your rollout is completed on time, on budget and with little or no downtime. Our engineers have extensive experience in installing, configuring and deploying a variety of networks to suit your business requirements.
Infrastructure Installation Solutions
- Desktop preparation, installation and deployment
- Windows and Apple systems
- Software installation and configuration
- Server Installation
- Active Directory and domain configuration
- Firewalls and Security
- Ethernet Cat5e/Cat6/Cat7 indoor and outdoor cable runs
- Switches – Unmanaged, Managed and Smart
- Routers – Configuration and Installation
- Comm’s Cabinet installation or tidy up’s
- Wireless Access Points – Wireless survey, installation and configuration including security setup
- Wireless Hotspot and Guest Network – Configuration and installation of isolated secure wirless hotspots.
Storage, power and Backup systems
- File Servers
- SAN or NAS devices
- Data Cabinets
- On premise and cloud data backup
Communication and Security
- IP Security Cameras
- Swipe Card and Access Control systems
- VOIP Phone systems
How can we help?
For over 5 years ZenTec Network Solutions have successfully delivered a large number of network installation projects that required completion with minimal business disruption.
Call / text or email today for more information to schedule your free consultation