How does it work?
There are three Managed Network Device services to choose from or you can opt for a customised service. These include:
- Managed Router – The Managed Router service can manage WAN routing equipment for all of your sites. Service options include the procurement of routers and peripherals relevant design and installation of services and much more.
- Managed Local Network Switch – Our team can provide a full range of LAN management and reporting services tailored to suit your requirements. Services include active monitoring, notification and restoration, ongoing maintenance, lifecycle management and much more.
- Managed Internet Firewall – Our Managed Internet Firewall service provides proactive management and monitoring along with ongoing security policy updates and changes, helping you to operate a more secure and accessible private network.
- Other Network Devices such as NAS’s; SAN; UPS etc. – Our Managed Network Device services are convenient and can include installation and commissioning, as well as remote management and maintenance, all for a simple monthly fee.
How is it used?
Typical user of this service are IT departments that are too busy to manage it themselves or would like to utilise external expertise in managing this aspect of the IT infrastructure.
What are the benefits?
- Enhanced network performance with the use of optimal router configurations.
- Reduced risk through guaranteed service levels including response and restoration targets.
- Improved financial outcomes by optimising the total cost of data network connections and on-site router management
- Reduced costs in employing new IT resources or provide training to update skills.
- Minimise the number of resources required to manage multiple router vendors and data carriage providers.